Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Putting a Wooden Spoon Over a Pot

I pinned this:



If you place a wooden spoon over a boiling pot, it will prevent it from boiling over.

Dinner time in our household is also known as the witching hour. Typically something gets burnt, boils over, spills, etc. I thought that I would try this out to see if it would help with one of the three things mentioned above. Well, it doesn't really work. Yes, it will prevent a massive boil over, however, your pot can and will still splash some out here and there, which will still create a mess. Oh well, back to the drawing board!

I will say, the blog (linked above) contains a lot of awesome ideas. I have yet to try them but hope to someday soon. Whichever ones I try, I will let you know!

Good luck and happy pinning!

No comments:

Post a Comment