Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Bath Time Light Show

My kids usually love the bath. Recently, our son only wants to take showers (our daughter does NOT like showers at all). While this is normally okay (my husband takes care of him and I take care of her), sometimes it is easier to just give them both a bath.

In light of our son's recent disdain for baths, I began looking for ideas to make bath time fun again. So, I pinned this:



Glow sticks in the bath, what an amazing idea! I found a package of 10 skinny glow sticks in the Target Dollar Spot. You can also find them at Michaels. I was a little
worried that once we turned off the lights the bathroom would be too dark, but it illuminated the tub and the surrounding space really well. In an odd way, it was really kind of peaceful.

Instead of not being able to get my son in the tub, I had a terrible time getting him out. Oh well, beggars can't be choosers! At the end of the day, my sanity for $1? Yes, please!

Good luck and happy pinning!



No comments:

Post a Comment