Tuesday, January 24, 2012

BBQ Crock Pot Recipe

I love, love, love my crock pot! I use it at least twice a week (if not more). Being busy with the kids, and working part-time means that there is not a lot of time for dinner prep.

I feel like I am always looking for yummy, easy recipes. I pinned this:


And it was delicious! I followed the recipe exactly (I am sure you can use different BBQ sauce and make different variations). Since I am not a chef, and I don't even typically love BBQ, I decided to follow the ingredients exactly so if it did not turn out correctly, it would not be because of a flavor mistake that I made :)

The chicken was so yummy! It was spicy and sweet, which is exactly what I love. I also made the potato fries and they turned out okay. The seasoning was delicious, but for some reason I always seem to have a problem properly cooking cut-up potatoes. Mine were a little soggy. I think if I had flipped them over it would have helped, however, mine stuck to my pan because I should have sprayed the pan with light cooking spray. I may need to pin something to figure out what I am doing wrong! As I said, I am definitely NOT a chef! I even burnt waffles during breakfast for dinner last night!

Anyway, I highly recommend this recipe for all of you crock pot lovers out there!

Good luck and happy pinning!

No comments:

Post a Comment